• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

disarming/rearming in sa macros

D

Divster

Could someone pls help me, i have noticed that for example if i am using a crossbow and want to switch to a heavy xbow i can do this with a single button, i.e arm x bow and it will instantly switch from heavy xbow to xbow, however if i want to switch from a crossbow weapon to a bow, it will give the u allready have something in both hands message. Also if i try and assign a disarm button that will be hand specific i have trouble as the sa client seems to assign bows to one hand and x bows to the other.

My basic question is, is there a generic disarm weapon function as there is in uoassist? as ure wep will always be in one hand! and also is it possible to assign an instant switch between the hands as u can do with xbows and heavy x bows for example?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
also with the disarm just make a macro with 2 disarms in it one for left one for right and a 1 sec delay i think in middle should work

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's the way I do it, and it always works:

- Unequip items (both hands)
- Delay (1.5 seconds)
- Equip items (new weapon)

One macro, one hotkey.