• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Disarm trap.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My Treasure hunter is at 97.9 skill. I would like it GM but i can't seem to move it.

Anyone knows how i can finish the final points or where i find Scrolls of Transcendence to finish it?

N

Nenime

My advice is lame but have you already tried getting discorded by the Satyrs?

N

Nenime

And you're really sure that you're using GM trapped boxes?

R

RichDC

Join factions and disarm faction traps.

Or get on a necro/chiv dexxer with area whirlwind weap and farm pinkies until you get the needed points

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Join factions and disarm faction traps.

Or get on a necro/chiv dexxer with area whirlwind weap and farm pinkies until you get the needed points

The join faction is a interesting new idea.

I'm working to collect pinkies but with my luck i'm only getting the herding,begging ,items ID , forensic ones.:)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need one more point to get to GM.! :)

Or i need a SoT or i will have to spend 10 more GGS days in level 5 of hytloth dodging gargoyles and daemons. :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Witchcraft to give me the scrolls to get me to GM ! :)

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was quite funny to see, just as the crowd became silent for one second as Dawn took the Shadowlords gem off the pedestal, someone say, "Who here is Frarc?"

J

Jafanarae

Yes, and I replied "He's the one called Lord New Frarc"!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it was just very hard to see between so many people. :)

J

Jafanarae

To be fair, I don't think he deliberately waited til that perfect moment, I think he'd been running around asking in the tunnels where we fought the shadowlords but everything was so manic there I guess he didn't manage to find Frarc until we had all resurfaced.

Yesterday's battle seemed better attended than the Fel battle the day before, although I watched much of the Fel fun in grey as I have absolutely no idea how to PvP. I don't avoid Fel, I'm just rubbish at defending myself, I really must learn.

Z

Zandros

This sounds like a good idea to get my tamer up to GM. I take it that this farming will drop SoTs.

The only question that's left is what farming pinkies means and where to go for ... :confused:

J

Jafanarae

I think "pinkie" = "SoT".

As far as where to go is concerned, take your pick of the champ spawns. The SoTs from fel spawns have higher values, although there has been some debate on whether Fel or Ilsh / Tok is better because in Fel you may receive a 105 power scroll some of the time instead.

Of course, 105 power scrolls will be more useful soon...

Z

Zandros

Thanks Jafanarae!

Now i remember that those SoTs have pink colour. Totally forgot about that. :wall:

W

Witchcraft

To be fair, I don't think he deliberately waited til that perfect moment, I think he'd been running around asking in the tunnels where we fought the shadowlords but everything was so manic there I guess he didn't manage to find Frarc until we had all resurfaced.

Yesterday's battle seemed better attended than the Fel battle the day before, although I watched much of the Fel fun in grey as I have absolutely no idea how to PvP. I don't avoid Fel, I'm just rubbish at defending myself, I really must learn.

To be fair, I did wait untill that particular moment, tehre was so much spamming and GD`s I couldnt bother trying to wait untill dawn was done with the nonsense :)

Also no I didnt go around in the tunnels looking for Frarc, I just went straight for the motherload (event).

J

Jafanarae

Oh, ok. Someone was asking for Frarc in the tunnels, I assumed it had been you!

W

Witchcraft

Yeah it was me, but that was just "on the way" untill I found the main room thing :) only spent like 3-4 mins in the cave alltogether