• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Disappearing login in screen should be resolved.

• Thread starter imported_LFancey
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_LFancey

Hi,

As of 12:00 PM PST Mark, Greg, and I believe we have removed the system causing backward patching to old versions of TSO.exe and Buddy.exe causing the new login screen to "vanish".

Your TSO.exe and Buddy.exe should correct themselves now.

Lee

N

nodgree

<blockquote><hr>

Hi,

As of 12:00 PM PST Mark, Greg, and I believe we have removed the system causing backward patching to old versions of TSO.exe and Buddy.exe causing the new login screen to "vanish".

Your TSO.exe and Buddy.exe should correct themselves now.

Lee

[/ QUOTE ]

Good job guys.

I've noticed alot were quick to criticize when it didnt work but few have taken the time to come and thank you guys for correcting this.

K

Keep It Real

TTL

GREAT, SUPER, AWESOME, WONDERFUL, FANTASTIC, SUPER-D-DUPER!!!!!!!!

M

mariotso

<blockquote><hr>

I've noticed alot were quick to criticize when it didnt work but few have taken the time to come and thank you guys for correcting this.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe they gave up and went to world of warcraft

N

nodgree

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe they gave up and went to world of warcraft

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope not, a sim wouldnt last 2 seconds in WoW