• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Disable the CSS that mirrors images

Olcher

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Disable the CSS that mirroring/flipping images or offer an opt-out. It is making the images in my sales posts misrepresenting.

Here's the offending CSS:

img {
-moz-transform: scaleX(-1);
-o-transform: scaleX(-1);
-webkit-transform: scaleX(-1);
-ms-transform: scaleX(-1);
transform: scaleX(-1);
filter: FlipH;
-ms-filter: "FlipH";
}

[Selling] - **NEW & PRICE DROP 3/8** - Arirang, Atlantic, Baja, Catskills EM Items
[Selling] - **NEW & PRICE DROP 3/8** - Chesapeake, Drachenfels, Europa, Great Lakes and Lake Austin EM Items
[Selling] - **NEW & PRICE DROP 3/8** - Lake Sup., Legends, Napa, Oceania, Origin, Pac and Sonoma EM Items

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Haha I just noticed this, nice catch Rehclo!

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Disable the CSS that mirroring/flipping images or offer an opt-out. It is making the images in my sales posts misrepresenting.

Here's the offending CSS:

img {
-ms-transform: scaleX(-1);
transform: scaleX(-1);
filter: FlipH;
-ms-filter: "FlipH";
}

[Selling] - **NEW & PRICE DROP 3/8** - Arirang, Atlantic, Baja, Catskills EM Items
[Selling] - **NEW & PRICE DROP 3/8** - Chesapeake, Drachenfels, Europa, Great Lakes and Lake Austin EM Items
[Selling] - **NEW & PRICE DROP 3/8** - Lake Sup., Legends, Napa, Oceania, Origin, Pac and Sonoma EM Items
You'll live.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think this belongs in the tech section.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Other forums have huge sales sections, too... Wait, you are already there...

Sorry

:p

Lord Trollo

Adventurer
i have been reading this thread long enough and i'm going to have to be that guy (even if it goes against the clear majority) and agree that this is a total outrage and demonstrates a clear lack of maturity on the part of the powers that be. sometimes in life, things valued by some are not valued by others, and visa versa. for all of you whom have jumped on the bully bandwagon over the course of this thread, i ask that you take a step back, rethink your positions and understand your lack of empathy towards this cause. maybe too you will see the light and agree with these points after some momentary reflecting of your own logic.

so anyways, to my point,

i bought this bag of skittles earlier and you aren't going to believe this..... they were all orange. i HATE orange skittles. whomever pulled this petty, in-humorous, disgusting immature stunt needs to be taken out into the woods, strapped to a picnic table and given an awful waffle.

#closing my account #madpanda #skittles #internetrage

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
To be fair, Olcher deals with a lot of rares on Stratics (Many of which cannot be turned in game).

The pictures do give a false impression that some of those items could be turned. Potentially a buyer who doesnt realize the whole thing going on might buy based on a picture and think they got scammed?

*shrug*

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Suck it up Buttercup.
It's only until 12 noon on April 1st.
.......oh you didn't know that if you do pranks after 12 noon April 1st then the prank is on you?
Yup, another part of the Actual historical April fool's day that's long since been forgotten due to laziness :D

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm pretty sure the average Stratics user isn't that stupid... I think you all are making a really big deal out of nothing... Give readers of Stratics some credit to have a few more braincells than that...

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
At least its way more classy than Ron Bron's childish fart stuff last year ;)

Olcher

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Couldn't have just done it for the avatar class? Lol, what lazy coding.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm yet to be convinced after 16 years.
Well ... there have been a few that I have to wonder about but as long as they can turn on a computer and click on the website I'm fairly sure the can tell that something has changed for today...

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I was slow...:dunce: Didn't catch on until Poo posted it was April Fools Day.

After being retired for seven years, I sometimes forget to check what day it is. o.0

But now that I know... heck, yes, it's funny. :)