• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Dinner in New Haven & Haunted Trail 10/11/2016

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Very Big Thank You to the DNM and .BB. Guilds for putting on a dinner in New Haven followed by a Haunted Trail Event in the hedge maze. I had an awesome time. The hedge maze was full of Dream Wraiths that were a challenge as you made your way through the maze looking for different colored boxes that were locked down throughout the maze. The boxes contained a book which you turned in at the end and collected a prize. I was lucky enough to find the 2nd place book. 2 Harbinger's were popped at the end and Wild from K^S got a Conjurer's Garb off the second Harbinger. Special Thank you to PEC Naniwa who helped put it together for the hosts. I am very much looking forward to seeing what you have planned for next month. :)

zz1.JPG

zz2.JPG

zz3.JPG

zz4.JPG

zz5.JPG

zz6.JPG

Dinner is over and now were off to the Haunted Trail in the Hedge Maze.

zz7.JPG

The Dream Wraith's kept you on your toes. They were a challenge.

zz8.JPG

Several different colored boxes were locked down with books in them You turned in the book for a prize.

zz9.JPG

I lucked out and got 2nd place.

zz10.JPG

Gathering and turning the books in.

zz11.JPG

zz12.JPG

The first Harbinger.

zz13.JPG

zz14.JPG

The second Harbinger.

zz15.JPG

zz16.JPG