• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

digging graves

• Thread starter imperterritus
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imperterritus

I have a GM miner, and she uses the Target by Resource action for her mining macro. With a shovel as the resource, one of the choices is "Digging Graves". (This is in addition to "Ore" and "Sand".) I tried to search the net for what that meant, but all I could find was a quest which one of the freeshards had instituted.

So, what's the story with "Digging Graves"? Is there a reward? Are you likely to dig up a Lich Lord? Or is it just an unimplemented feature?

F

Fink

I think it's a quest requirement, I can't remember, but it's definitely in the game.

I

imperterritus

Petra and Fink, thanks for the info. I've done the Hag's quest several times, but I don't think i've ever gotten the grave digging part (random).

My attitude was perturbed when I first posted. I had just bought the sand-digging book in Ilshenar, only to find that my miner already had read it. The problem was that the other books, for gems and stone, are controlled by the shovel menu itself, whereas digging for sand is controlled via the Target by Resource macro item. Same sort of info, but split into two places. Not a very good design, IMO.

Anyone on Baja need a sand-digging book?

F

Fink

I've never done the hag quest, so I don't expect I'd remember it.