• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Did you just totally leave me? (2 min in The Secret World)

Rayden

Adventurer
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
He tried to have her killed by a giant scrapyard monster, not sure if that's love. :)

Noldor

Knight, Order of the Bug Hunters
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We all have our different ways of expressing Love.

Have you never had a dog/cat/pet give you a love-bite (and I am not talking about a girlfriend/wife biting and scratching you during "alternative" activities!)??

Or friends who play jokes on one another...usually causing them to become wet (via thrown or dumped materials)/scared/scream-like-a-little-girl (causing even more sudden "wetness in their shorts")??

If not, you need to find more friends! -)

TQQdles™

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Didn't you every throw grasshoppers at girls you had crushes on? I've not matured past elementary school. :D

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
You're always welcome. :)

Noldor

Knight, Order of the Bug Hunters
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ha! @Cirno started it in GW2.

It's mostly the laughter from @Taylor and everyone else that night that brings the :grouphug:. I feel the love every day , hehe. :heart:
Did they ever show you the Well you fall down into starting at the junction of the outstretched pole (for the Vista View)? Tricky but leads to another area & achievement! -)

TQQdles™

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ha!!!

I would never leave you behind in a field of battle. You would become a goddess of battle in GW2 under my guidance.

I can always get my 9 year old daughter to train you this summer if need be :p