• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Did ya know that Legends Fel is private property these days?

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was recently informed of this by an extremely RUDE red guild!:cursing: Apparently this guild owns ALL of Fel and NO ONE but THEIR people are welcome there. rolleyes:

This message was brought to you by the letters A and K. Also by the numbers 4 and 7. :p :lick:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well I'm no help on this matter since my only reply to comments like that would be "ooOO Ooo OooO oo, OOo OoOO"

(insert your own translation, I know what I typed ;) )

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They gotta find me first and i dont think i have to worry about ;)

But it is a an interesting statement and one that has been made many times before.

As for originality it fails :bdh:

And Devils if my Annie Oakley decoder ring is right you just made my day :D

D

duderominus

Nonsense... Fel is open to the public. I personally welcome every one that wishes to fel it up. Join a faction and mingle with the occupying guilds. It's great fun. ;) But... Some of the straw targets that are members of the true brittanians are very immature. I wouldn't bother with them...

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
AK47 is a joke. I mean they are complete trash...thats it im reactivating my account to own them....

jk.

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AWWW Omni! You had me going there minute!

I wish you would come back! We could have such fun kicking red Derriree! We could use my fel castle as our base of operation!

Bring back, bring back, bring back my Omni to meee to meeeeeeeeeeee! (to the tune of "My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean")

Devil my decoder ring is broke you'll have to PM me the translation! LOL

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jirel, it's something along the lines of "won't you please be a bit quiet?"

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Omni is right, ak47 is trash when it comes to pvp skill.

I mean, hell, omni might have been able to kill one of em:lick:

It's good to have AK47 on legends though. New face to flag!

P

Pariah_KoV

While they might not be the greatest pvp'ers (though nice attempt at my house). Some of them are quite a bit more personable then any of the existing crowd.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think I will reactivate and join AK47 just to gank you RL....:love:

D

drunkenZergling

i've heard this a hundred times, everytime legends wins.

G

galefan2004

Its funny cause I live there and am there 95% of the time. Then again my guild is fel based also, but seems to be a very nice fel based guild. I can't understand why red guilds feel the need to "claim" fel. I am gladly going to kill if I feel like it, but I won't claim fel.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its funny cause I live there and am there 95% of the time. Then again my guild is fel based also, but seems to be a very nice fel based guild. I can't understand why red guilds feel the need to "claim" fel. I am gladly going to kill if I feel like it, but I won't claim fel.
Same. Some people just have to stroke thier E-Peens. I lived in fel for years and pretty much stay out of tram. Ive never claimed to own it. .

G

galefan2004

Same. Some people just have to stroke thier E-Peens. I lived in fel for years and pretty much stay out of tram. Ive never claimed to own it. .
Come to think of it its ok because go ask Travesty, Dread Horn, Lady Mel, and Paroxymus....I own Trammel. So HA!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You know, ive never tried any peerless. I started a char to do them but I never got to actually do them.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
never did peerless? and from what I've read, not particularly fond of pvp.... and you don't seem like the deco type.... Omni, whatever have you been doing all these years? :lol:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I pvp...but i hate it.

ive decorated my fair shares of houses...

I havnt hunted in for gold for over like, 6 years.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hate yogurt, so I don't eat it

if you hate pvp, why do you do it? :confused:

G

galefan2004

I pvp...but i hate it.

ive decorated my fair shares of houses...

I havnt hunted in for gold for over like, 6 years.
You know there are like at least 20 other games out there on the market, and some of them are pretty damn good.

If you hate PvP, don't PvM, and are tired of doing the housing thing then maybe you should consider playing something other than UO.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:eek: *thwaps galefan*

tryin' to get him to hang around, galefan, not leave!!!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LoL. Its funny. Im addicted to the pvp...but i hate it. The kids that do it these days make me sick. Someone kills you they just have to talk smack. Last night for example, im pvping on my friggen Sampire, cause I dont have a real pvpr atm...I am fighting THREE reds and they get me and talk crap..Told me to stay in the guard zone, while they were house hiding...:thumbup1:

But I love to pvp. It puts you up agaisnt another person. It not you vs the AI. You have to learn what people do...once I get thier pattern down, I can usally fight em pretty good...I dont always win, but I give it a shot.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LoL. Its funny. Im addicted to the pvp...but i hate it. The kids that do it these days make me sick. Someone kills you they just have to talk smack. Last night for example, im pvping on my friggen Sampire, cause I dont have a real pvpr atm...I am fighting THREE reds and they get me and talk crap..Told me to stay in the guard zone, while they were house hiding...:thumbup1:

But I love to pvp. It puts you up agaisnt another person. It not you vs the AI. You have to learn what people do...once I get thier pattern down, I can usally fight em pretty good...I dont always win, but I give it a shot.
I remember you and I fighting everyone at the castle idoc event many months back! I was on a scribe mage, and u on a DP dexxer! I think we took it to em!:beer:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ya we were dropping alot of people. LD and those Kelly Kapowski kids and what not. That was fun sir.

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
tell me fel guild hasnt said those words?

I mean finding a fel guild that doesnt think they pwn amd pwn fel is about as common as finding a monkey that doesnt fling its own issue.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That just shows how much you know about fel plucky, exactly squat.