• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Did this new public unlock my Karma?

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I had been Dread for years, now I'm Evil, I want my title back

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had been Dread for years, now I'm Evil, I want my title back
Have you been doing the merchant quests? Someone reported in another thread within the last couple of days that they were gaining karma each time they finished one of the merchant quests even though their karma was locked. (With karma unlocked, at least, I've noticed that you gain 250 karma with each finished quest, at least for the "lowest tier" one-line quests. Don't know if that amount changes as you get into doing quests that asks for more types of items.)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Have you been doing the merchant quests? Someone reported in another thread within the last couple of days that they were gaining karma each time they finished one of the merchant quests even though their karma was locked. (With karma unlocked, at least, I've noticed that you gain 250 karma with each finished quest, at least for the "lowest tier" one-line quests. Don't know if that amount changes as you get into doing quests that asks for more types of items.)
Damn, that may be the case, guess I need to do some Slim ones then. I really think it did unlock it and I will have to get a murderer count to lock it again.
No more Traders quest run on this char before they fix this

Last edited:

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn, that may be the case, guess I need to do some Slim ones then. I really think it did unlock it and I will have to get a murderer count to lock it again.
No more Traders quest run on this char before they fix this
You can lock it at a shrine.

Failing that I can come die for you, I have nothing better to do for hours :p

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
*Use the ladder to get in Victims Castle*

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I like the way you think. ;)

You can lock karma at a shrine though, single click the shrine and you will receive a context menu with options to choose from. Also sit afk with a cloak of corruption on or an orc mask (Cloak works best) for about 10 mins. You'll be -32k karma in no time.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Thanks for the advices. I will start working on getting my negative karma back and see if anyone can borrow me a cloak of corruption :)