• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Did the mini patch nerf unrawing of relic

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
or do I just have bad luck?
It's very sad if it did nerf it, as more relic is good for Siege.
Now it's very harder to get relic from overland's spawn, so no hope we will see more actions in the forest, the swamp and the desert = more life to the player towns

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just unravelled a bag of 125 overland loot items and got 43 relic frags about half Major and half Greater , yesterday was 56 relic frags from the same type of loot. Can't say if thats better or worse than before as I just started playing more regular over the last few days. My new loot peeve are the 50 stone Legendary and majors may as well be carrots in the corpse IMO.

Troop_Gil

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I've been getting a LOT of relics since the publish. Maybe your lucks just off. Not sure.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Tyrath... What mobs do you classify as "overland"?
Been doing Oni, Hiryus, Tsuki Wolves, rotting corpses. Pretty much anything that has decent fame and carried a corpse full of worthless junk pre pub now carries a corpse full of potential relic frags and the occasional keeper piece.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
After we got new loot, I had been getting 1-3 relic from a bag with lesser magic, several from a bag of greater, many from Mayor magic and many from lesser artifacts.
After last patch yesterday, I got no relic from lesser and greater magic. I may just had have bad luck

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I've been getting a LOT of relics since the publish. Maybe your lucks just off. Not sure.
I was happy after the public, it was last patch yesterday, that seem to changes something, I will test it again

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So how does one get these relics? Is this a crafter skill? If so, I suppose I could just get them from the crafter's pack :) ...la

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unraveling. It's in the crafting context menu. I don't know if any crafter can unravel any item or if each item type needs to be unraveled by a specific type of crafter.

Also I am unsure If imbuing is required to unravel or not. I can see the unravel option in my tailors gump.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welp, since I have no interest in starting a crafter...I guess it will be on my list of stealable items for my vendor to sell...la