• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Did GL get the publish?

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Cause it does not seem like it...

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
We do have the coffee trees, giant turkeys, huntsman quests and you can combine the minor dyes now. Some stuff isn't working as intended yet- snow and grass tiles aren't stacking, and there was a problem with some of the new vet rewards, but that is game wide. Is there something specific you weren't seeing?

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ah-thanks--I tried to stack some snow tiles and they wouldn't so I assumed none of it came through.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes we did. Proof can be found in the Doom Guardian Room (Doom artis back--please rez me there), the coffee plants on the roof of Governor Tanda of Minoc's castle, the Huntmaster quest person thingie on the mainland near Skara Bare, and the giant turkey that four of us fought on the road from Yew to Minoc last night.

-Galen's player

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thanks--I had only tried the tiles :) and horns--I must have colossally bad luck--I've clicked about 30 horns of plenty and no coffee!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thanks--I had only tried the tiles :) and horns--I must have colossally bad luck--I've clicked about 30 horns of plenty and no coffee!
Really??

I did 60 horns got 25 plants... 19 of which are growing on my roof right now.

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Finally got 4 plants...thanks folks!

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
well the next 4 or 5 horns should be nothing but coffee plants then

Reactions: Gem