• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Did anyone record Meet-&-Greet May 2

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Due to RL issues was unable to attend and would like to know what transpired. TYVM

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I forgot about it (after bumping it yesterday) and arrived 15 minutes late. I do not record the portion I was there for but I did take some screenshots.

I saw questions about loot, imbuing, clean up points, account management web site, hot air ballons (these will get you instantly killed by Mesanna), and goblins knees (they don't have them - this will get you threatened to be killed by Mesanna).

I will post some screenshots later.

WildStar

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
i asked them about mortal strike and removing diminishing returns and they said they have a fix coming for not being able to spam it.

They also said they would look into fixing the spirituality shield for pvp.

They did ask about swing loss for bushido and chivalry which has no intention of being changed.

The rest was noted in wildstars post