• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry Dexer Ring 8 dex 15 DCI/HCI, 5 SSI 25 DI ATLANTIC

Muezick

Visitor
Stratics Veteran

This is for Atlantic Server, Not willing to transfer servers for sale. (I mean if you wanna come here and get it, that's fine, but I can't transfer myself)

I paid 55m for it like, 7 months ago.

So I'll set that to the buy out. 55m = Instantly yours

Start bidding at 30m, see what I get. I might be willing to accept trades, but You'll definitely have to make it worth my while.

Skype: Muezick, add me if you want to negotiate or set a time for trade.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heya mate,

Just so you don't waste your time I thought I'd let you know there has been a glut of 5 ssi jewels of late. You can get a blank 5 ssi jewel with dexterity for 500k via vendor search (Atlantic):

Imbuing materials to bring dex up to 8 and add di/hci and dci might total a couple million. I think your best bet would be to toss your piece on a vendor you may get 5 mil for someone who doesn't want to go through the work of imbuing/finding an imbuer.

Good luck!

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Makes sense but still sucks especially for those of us who had invested in turquoise!