• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Devs..... Trammel keeps turning to Felluca decay landscape

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just one that irks me... visit Fel, come back to Trammel and pretty leaves soon become leafless flora, and creepy music.

Last edited:

SunWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Old old old bug lol, so used to it I forgotten about it. I think it only does it in Classic Client.

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well iam pretty sure this will happen to everyone....But while recently trawling the lands in both trammel and felluca.....i normally do sections / areas....firstly in trammel then in felluca.....[i dont hide in felluca....just run around it for fun] . Well sometimes while in trammel the music string plays as if you are entering felluca and the landscape goes decayed like u are in felluca....... but your obviously still in tram....the gold pointer stays gold....where as in true felluca it goes silver of course....just a weird bug i guess????.....whats even more weird is that while in malas....which is tram ruleset only ....that sometimes does the same!!!! the landscape turns decayed as if your in a felluca ruleset malas.....

Last edited:

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well iam pretty sure this will happen to everyone....But while recently trawling the lands in both trammel and felluca.....i normally do sections / areas....firstly in trammel then in felluca.....[i dont hide in felluca....just run around it . Well sometmes while in trammel the musoc string plays as if you are entering feluca and the landscape goes decayed like u are in felluca but your obvoiusly in tram....the gold pointer stays gold....just a weird bug i guess.....whats even more weird is that while in malas....which is tram ruleset only ....that sometimes does the same!!!! the landscape turns decayed as if your in a felluca ruleset malas.....
This is nothign new. It randomly happens to every one of us. Best fix is to go to your home or an inn, log out then back in. Usually takes care if it.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is nothign new. It randomly happens to every one of us. Best fix is to go to your home or an inn, log out then back in. Usually takes care if it.
well yes ive noticed it a while just wondered if the devs could maybe fix it??

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well yes ive noticed it a while just wondered if the devs could maybe fix it??
Would be nice, can confuse people sometimes, but this has been happening so long we have a better chance of them making an Ultima Online 2, and porting all of our char, skills, and items over to the new version of the game, plus giving us a year free gametime before they fix this issue. Sad but true.

Balls in your court devs, prove me wrong!

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well devs....can we address this...its kinda confusing in a wierd sort of way..... as u actually see people in tram...so when it goes into felluca mode [felucca mode] ..........its actually wierd to see people...lol..well they rarely attack even in fel...its not lke the olde days were u were set upon by a pack of blood thirsty wolves....LOL.....u get the drift.....can this glitch be sorted out??....

Last edited:

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bigger Fish to fry at this point in time. The devs are working hard on getting Publish 81 out to us. Things like this come way down the line...:please:

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well devs....can we address this...its kinda confusing in a wierd sort of way..... as u actually see people in tram...so when it goes into felluca mode [felucca mode] ..........its actually wierd to see people...lol..well they rarely attack even in fel...its not lke the olde days were u were set upon by a pack of blood thirsty wolves....LOL.....u get the drift.....can this glitch be sorted out??....
All it is is graphic and music "bleedign". Tram rulesets still apply if your in tram/malas/ter mur etc

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It usually requires a client restart for me. If I just simply log out, the desolation effect will come back.

Stayin Alive,

BG

MrMightySmith

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
been around for ever... Just always remember gold cursor is trammel and grey cursor in fell regardless of what the terrain looks like if you ever get that confused about it.

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Well sometimes while in trammel the music string plays as if you are entering felluca and the landscape goes decayed like u are in felluca....... but your obviously still in tram....the gold pointer stays gold....where as in true felluca it goes silver of course....just a weird bug i guess????
This issue is already in the system.