• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

DEV'S.. SOMEONE PLEASE ADDRESS THIS

asamdan

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have sent this in as a bug report when SA first came out. Ive paged GM's and Ive put it on this forum. Ive sent it to FoF ,still NO response. I know its not a big deal, but I cannot tell how many lockdowns I have or how many are left in my houses. I have restarted and installed SA. I still cannot find out whats in my houses. Is there a fix for this?? Thank you.

T

Tazar

It seems to work fine for me... though I use the SA client so maybe it's a 2D thing?

In either client, you should be able to open the housing sign and go to the storage tab. All of the info on lock-downs, storage, and moving crate use is there... totals of what is used in each area, and how many remain for use.

My main house shows the following:

Increased Storage 40%
Maximum Secure Storage 3411
Used by Moving Crate 0
Used by Lockdowns 1373
Used by Secure Containers 1949
Available Storage 89

Maximum Lockdowns 1705
Available Lockdowns 89

Vendor Count 0 / 58

Hope that helps!

asamdan

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im glad that yours works perfectly.....this is what my sign looks like

Increased storage 20%
Maximum secured storage
Used by Moving Crate
Used by lockdowns
Used by Secure Containers
Available Storage

Maximum Lockdowns 1462
Available lockdowns

Vendor Count 0/50

I am running the Sa client not the enhanced version just the 2d style.

T

Tazar

I've tested it in both clients and it works for me either way.

I hate to say it, but it sounds like you may have a corruption somewhere in your files. Though it is a pain, re-installing then re-patching should fix it.

Good Luck!

asamdan

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok help please. I uninstalled Sa completely and went to UOHearald and got the downlaod but now Iafter i do the download its now where to be found. Help Thanks

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
look in your Program Files directory, you should have two entries there... one is EA Games and the other is Electronic Arts, it should be in the Electronic Arts folder

asamdan

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok now when i go in and start it up at setup it starts to load in the 9th anniversary client. This is the one I got from UOHerald. AAAGGGHHH :) thanks for help

T

Tazar

Both clients can be downloaded on UO.com. link

The "classic client" is the old 2D client, and the "enhanced beta client" is the newer SA client.

asamdan

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank You I finally got it to work this morning. I havent checked out the house signs yet but Im going to tonight