• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Devs - Request: Spellweaving on TC1

Coldren

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wondering if it's possible, but could you guys make it so that characters do NOT have to do the quest to use Spellweaving spells on TC1? It's not HARD or anything, just a rather annoying thing. I'd rather start testing the things I want to test with it than do all that running around.

Humble request. No hurry. Sleep on it, and get back to me. :sleep2:

:D

Harlequin

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
IIRC, there's a spellweaving gate (either in haven or brit) that will enable your char for sw without doing the quest. Similar to the pet bonding gates.

o2bavr6

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A pentagram would have been nice at a bank so we can get arcane circles

Coldren

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
IIRC, there's a spellweaving gate (either in haven or brit) that will enable your char for sw without doing the quest. Similar to the pet bonding gates.
Really? Excellent! I'll try to find it when I get home today, but if you happen to be able to find it first, please post here.

Thanks again! :bowdown:

Harlequin

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No prob :)

Haven has a gate to WBB, the spellweaving gate is at the south west corner of WBB. 4 gates there, weaving gate is the golden one.

Coldren

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haven has a gate to WBB, the spellweaving gate is at the south west corner of WBB. 4 gates there, weaving gate is the golden one.

Excellent! Thank you again! Never knew it was even there..

You'd think they'd make it simpler and just mark the quest off as completed when the character is made.. How would anyone learn about this otherwise? I mean, other than asking here, of course. :)