• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

DEVS (PLEASE READ) Question on the Rarity of Holiday Gifts...

G

Iam HOLIDAY collector...i play Europa

For my sins i have full collections of all the snowglobes,snowmen,candles and bells!!!

hell !!! i have a full collection of statue names, which took some doing!!!

i even have a full collection of reindeer and sleigh deed names!!!

i love the holiday season and the chance to make another collection complete...the stuffies are gonne be a different ball game totally...it did not take long to get all the other colours ,,but the 4 white ones...jeepers thay are far to rare...we poss talking less than 10 per shard total white...thats assuming 1 in 500 chance and europa as 5000 players????

SO DEVS ....please look into 1-100 as top rarity even then out the 5000 players we are only gonna get 50 in the market...but at least a chance ..instead of absoloute NOCHANCE....