• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

DEVS: Can we get an update on Vet Reward Gumps?

IanJames

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can we get an update on this:

Veteran Reward Issues
Jeremy Dalberg
20 Oct 2008 12:02:47 EST
We're seeing reports of the Vet Reward choice window not popping up on login. We're currently investigating and will update as soon as we have news!

L

Lord Kynd

Can we get an update on this:

Veteran Reward Issues
Jeremy Dalberg
20 Oct 2008 12:02:47 EST
We're seeing reports of the Vet Reward choice window not popping up on login. We're currently investigating and will update as soon as we have news!
been working everytime i switch accounts or characters (slightly annoying when your trying to hurry) , whats the problem ? you run out of picks and are not getting the gump anymore ?

IanJames

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, I have one character that has never gotten the vet reward gump when it turned 36 months. It's now 40 months and still no vet reward gump. I have other characters with no issue.

As shown above, the issue was acknowledged by the development team and has not yet been updated. I am looking for an update to this issue.

If you have nothing useful to say about it, then shut-up and thank you for bumping my thread.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you UOA? If so, check the main screen and see if it is the reason you aren't getting the vet reward gump. I had the same issue, but had forgotten I had changed thed my UOA preference...la

IanJames

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Rico,

Yes, I checked into that already. I even logged in to KR to make sure. Thanks though.

IanJames

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and I would still like an update on this. . .I'm sure we'll get the same response as the 11th anniversary tokens. . . *crickets*

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Never really had a problem that I can say with this.... But then I have so many characters and so many accounts I likely couldn't tell if one particular one didn't get a gump.... But I'll try to check that next time I work skills. I did finally after 4 years unblackhole a character that I have NEVER been able to log in since I acquired the account.... Everytime I had ever tried all I got was a black screen after the Logging in screen..... I could see things like "a cow" and things like that but the world was forever dark and I couldn't walk, log out, talk or anything...... But recently while getting my xmas gifts (he by the way didn't get his)..... I tried using KR..... and low and behold he logged in.... strange thing was he seemed to be in a city inside a barrel... which I found quite odd but when I "walked" away the screen flashed horribly between the barrel and the land near Vesper.... eventually it quit flashing and I was able to walk all the way to Vesper.... after that I went to the moongate and logged him out in New Haven..... Oh.... and he was dead.... a ghost in a barrel.... how strange is that????? I got a rez somewhere near Vesper.... was the strangest thing..... But thanks to KR he's finally able to log in.

LordDrago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I too would like an update.

I thought I had saved 1 reward, but gump disappeared. Figured I could wait the 2 months until account turned 48 months (and in the meantime bought an ethy unicorn).

At 48 months,I can ride the uni, but no gump.
Paged GM's and if I ever reached a point where someone would message me, was pointed to boards, web, etc. Even e-mailed EA support (and got a canned response that was no help). I would really like to get another Soulstone (or two) to prep for SA.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I am having a similar issue on an account, had 7th year vet rewards unclaimed, turned 8 and gump disappeared.. along with my unclaimed rewards.

Never have heard a response into the matter since.

Leaf

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had the gump disappear when the new items came out. I hadn't picked anything and was waiting to see what may lie ahead. All of a sudden my gump reward disappeard when the new items were introduced and never came back. I checked the UOA program and I was fine there. Paged a gm and got an automated response to go to a web page that had nothing to do with the issue. Still have never had it come back and I was never able to claim my reward.

K

KeeliaUo

Could this be what happened to my ridable Polar Bear? I logged in at 10 years, got my bear and left the other reward to claim later. No I have no rewards to claim, my account is 11 years old and my Polar Bear vanished.

I'm very sad and miss my Polar Bear :(

IanJames

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
for those of you who haven't read the BOTTOM of the FoF, there is a link to the UO complaint department they want us to fill out.

IanJames

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, it's been a week since I submitted this issue for the 3rd time to the UO complaint department. . . and I've not heard anything, and no I do not get the vet reward gump.

I haven't even gotten a thank you for your submission we'll look into it kiss on the cheek.

Can we get a real update?

Aislinn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have this problem too. I have one more vet reward that hasn't been claimed, but the gump no longer shows up when I log in. I've checked everything (nothing checked that shouldn't be) and I've even reinstalled the game. Glad to know I'm not the only one, but annoyed that it's happening to people.