• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Developer Meet And Greet On Mizuho 2-27-17 (full log)

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
the question about cooking while out in the wilds.... does using kindling not work to cook anymore?

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
kindling does still work. I'm building an old fashion ranger who cooks outdoors. Not sure what she can cook though.

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love those meet & greet, because you can always see what the actual players want. Vox Populi!
So this time the average UO player needs more rubble, wine racks and noodles in-game as well as llama printed cleaner cloth in RL.
And people have issues with taste id. That's something new to me. I have GM'ed camping on one char, maybe taste id would go well with it. I'll have to try that...

The one thing with secure transfer of items (without a house) beween chars is actually quite easy to archive. You can easily create a second trial account and fire up a second client. That's what I am alsways doing, since I can't have a house on each of the two shards I'm playing. The only drawback is, that you have to create a new account every 14 days. But this shouldn't be an issue, as you can create as much UO accounts on one EA master account as you like (Please correct me, if I'm wrong. At least my dummy EA master account, which just contains UO trial accounts now has 15 of them and I still can create a new one).