• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Despise fight

G

SOOOO
i get an icq that \r\ is doing despise!
so i log on napa valley
me and megaman continue to despise.
as he stealths watching the champ i am waiting to come in
i hear one of the spawners dies
i go in
kill two
we continue to kill the champ
they come back
kill them again
kill thechamp again
then they come back... again
and again
and again.
same result.
in the end here is the results.

OH YA!
it was 2v7?

B

BLiNK-

<blockquote><hr>

no inxane magery is =[

[/ QUOTE ]

considering mages are uesless ..... but good job how many people did you have and how many R were on??

A

Avril/McNasty

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

no inxane magery is =[

[/ QUOTE ]

considering mages are uesless ..... but good job how many people did you have and how many R were on??

[/ QUOTE ]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

seriously i own this shard

G

It was me and MegaMan vs about 7 \r\. when we finished it about 3 more \r\ came i guess from another spawn

G

Fight from today. pretty even but we had about 8? they had a couple more i think.

G

Look
at main top Pic, looks to me like a 120 Magery in napsack

S

Sethblackmoore

Well since ya got that 120 magery so easily....wanna part with it and sell it to a fellow napa player? What's the going rate for a 120 mage these days...1st unborn, left leg, right foot, both thumbs and a tongue so I can never tell anyone the going price??

But seriously you gonna sell it? lol