• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Despise Champ Spawn *7/8/2008*

S

S.W.A.T

Well, I sure had a blast tonight! For those who don't know there was a big three way fight between the A&&M Alliance, VaMp, and KOL. I was able to snag in a few pictures but not a whole lot and I'm not the best photographer, so here they are!

Unfortunatly everything comes to an end and KOL and the A&&M alliance were sent home :stretcher:

Good fights on all sides, and hope we get more of these big battles soon, and hopefully I'll be able to provide more pictures !!!

D

Desolation87

Have to admit when VaMp do have one of their leaders online in vent, the teamwork they put together is amazing.

EDIT: LMAO @ diner dash!!

E

Evilminion

Dang, that looks like fun! I really need to get involved in one of these sometime; I've never done a full spawn before, let alone one in Fel. :)

Also, I agree with Desolation: :lol: for Diner Dash!

S

S.W.A.T

But I love Diner Dash :<
It's so hard :p
I'm on the last level though!
woot!!:party:

E

Evilminion

Oh, heavens no, I'm not dissing you for loving Diner Dash, heehee! As a matter of fact, I plan to use a portion of your screenshot in my next column on MSN Games. :D

S

S.W.A.T

nice! Well, if you're looking for a pvp guild The A&&M alliance (K*P/KyWW,A&&M,G&L) and KOL are recruiting, Not sure about VaMp though. If you're new to pvp I don't think you'll make it in VaMp however, I think they stay towards the ones who have had experience, but you never know! Hope to see you out there soon