• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Desperate gardener needs help

N

Nenime

After killing billions of Boglings in New Haven I found plenty and all kind of plant seeds. - Well, almost.

Why oh why can't I get hold of just one single Tribarrel Cactus seed? :sad2: Are they really that rare? Do others monsters at maybe other locations drop those? Or could somebody drop me a hint where they can be bought? I'm in need of one yellow, one red and one blue one.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mmm you unlucky i think. I check if i got any of those seeds.

L

Legacyee

I have the blue if you need still need it
give me a call on ICQ 222233281

N

Nenime

You're right. Apparently I have not clicked the 'Send' button. Oh my... rolleyes:

Basically I just thanked you for your kind offer. But after another few hundred boglings I managed to get all seeds. Oddly enough that I found all third and fourth generation seeds before I finally found the first generation cactus. They really seem to be rare - at least for me.

So again, thank you for offering. Just tell me if you need something yourself, ok?