• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Despair and wraith form

Lucivius

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone tested if the damage inflicted by despair returns mana if you are in wraith form?

Lucivius

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Update:

I just used despair against a discorded renown ratman. It does return mana while in wraith form. I was able to maintain full mana while running despair.

D

Diggity

Good to know. How much damage was your despair doing and were you using a repond slayer instrument? Did you try running both despair and tribulation at the same time? If you are also hitting for good damage with a weapon, I think it may be possible to mana leech enough to have both disco songs going indefinitely as well.

Lucivius

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was doing 31 damage every 2 seconds using GM crafted instrument. Using both despair and tribulation together were not sustainable indefinetly.