• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Desided for a new look on my tamer

G

Current system makes all look the same and its boring.
Im not sure yet, but i will go for plate or bone armor.
So a question for they who playe on europa. Is there any good vendor out there who sells bone or plate armor? I want medible and LRC

G

Gonna be hard to get that, mage armor is a pretty uncommon mod on bone/plate/chain/ring, and if you read the smith forums no one really making armor other than leather (no point really). Best bet would be to go with the samurai armor and find a friendly smith with some runics to burn. Certain samurai pieces are mage armor if made exceptional, so all you'd need is a good smith willing to use a runic to make the stuff and try for lrc. The pieces are as follows:

all 3 Jingasa's (head)
plate mempo (neck)
plate do (body)
plate hirosode (arms)
plate suneate (legs)
plate haidate (legs)

Kinda odd that there are 2 different leggings and 3 head pieces with mage armor, but no gloves/gauntlets.....

Rey~

G

I can only suggest that you hunt in the Tokuno islands for samurai armour with lrc that can be enhanced.

Currently on Terry's vendor (location in Sig) Valorite platemail Do, nightsight, lrc 20, mana inc 2, mage armour resist not good though

Alternatively. barbed leather ninja jacket, also lrc 20, night sight. Either would give you a different 'look' to the standard leather suit.

Also Valorite platemail suneate 17 lrc. That's body and legs, the two biggest pieces.

G

good info
. horned kits sell for like 500k on my shard, could def get some decent modded bone armor with that but...bone is sorta tough to make and requires bones...which i hate to gather, lol

G

Hmm is there a special look on them?
Can they be medibel and have LRC?

G

Dragon Scale looks great, unfortunately it's not meddable, and its the hardest armor to make, never tried making it with a runic. Without natural meddable like leather, or the bonus mage armor on exceptional samurai pieces it would be very costly trying to get both mage armor and lrc on it, or bone armor for that matter. Not to mention the mage armor would count as one of the mods so you'd possibly miss out on resists, mr, luck or some other useful mod.

Rey~