• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Deputy Skids Is Working Gags

A

andy1796

I'm looking for some people to help me work gags. I will be on this toon about all day because Dinky is getting kinda tough, but I might be on with him before Skids. PM me and I'll tell you where I am. We can talk with Chat Plus. PM Me ANYtime. I will be on a big chunk of the whole day :)

C

Crazy Fireball

Gags do not really matter - its how you play the toon.
My second toon - Silly Stubby - dosnt have great gags - he has maxed sound, and i think thats all that people look for.
Do your best to train them as you do factorys and tasks, thats what I Do - and carry more of one gag that you want to train, but DONT Do it in the factory or a boss - it makes people CRAZY! :)gun:)