• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Demonic Rat Zodiac Statue (20)

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Item on Formosa, gold accepted on Atlantic.
300m
It makes a rat sound when locked down and double clicked (Click picture to hear sound).

EDIT: This will be in every post in the future. Bids and purchases from Ivester77 will not be accepted.

Item is SOLD!

Last edited:

ivester77

Business. That's all it ever is...business.
Stratics Veteran
ill be on all day when wver youi are ready i know u dont want me to have yourt icq and that is fine make one up you are very hard to get a hold of

ivester77

Business. That's all it ever is...business.
Stratics Veteran
i just read your post on the auction 1sty i want you to know there never was a proxy bid i asked pampa to get my item vbecouse u had me waiting at the bank talking in general chat if u were there i paid pampa u are making sound like i tried to screw u out of an item or gold

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Sorry, I wont do business with you anymore @ivester77. I wasn't around earlier to reply. And no, I wasn't making it out like you were attempting to screw me over out of anything, what I was saying is that your actions and the things you say are more drama than your gold/money is worth. Regarding that particular item I was around multiple times when you contacted me and we simply failed to meet up which is no biggie because it happens. Each time I replied to you, it was within minutes of you finally replying back to me.

You're one of the most difficult people I've ever had to deal with, and paired with your recent antics I would rather just wash my hands of you altogether. I'll let people draw their own conclusions from the PM between you and I.

http://puu.sh/d9kvg/c83d3b1371.png

I'll make sure to include this the next time I make a post so as not to waste your time.

Last edited: