• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Demonic Magic shakes Minoc

TandaBSK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Demonic Magic shakes Minoc

Tuesday March 4th, Minoc was shaken by a demonic invasion. Members of the same demon band that wreaked havoc on Magincia not long ago, no doubt. The efforts in uncovering the plans and identity of those threatening Britannia as a whole are tended to most diligently by the King’s Royal Spymaster.

My feelings toward all beings tend to be ones of individual evaluation as opposed to generalized guilt by birth or association. However, after last night, I better understand Minoc’s past hatred of all magical beings and corruptions of nature. That’s saying a lot coming from a witch. While I suppress the anger over the attack on my home, and I fear for the safety of its citizens I must try to remain focused on the guiding direction the virtue of Sacrifice offers. We as a people, strong in our work ethics, trades, and families must unite for the good of all. Be steadfast my friends in your loyalty to family, friends, and city. Watch over each other, while resisting the urge withdraw in fear.

As Governor, I would personally like to thank everyone who came to the aid of Minoc in a moment of great need. Minoc stands at the ready. My commitment to this great city is unwavering. I greatly appreciate: my husband John for all his efforts on our behalf, all those who stand with the Britannian Armed Forces and everyone else whether you drew your sword or cast a spell in our defense, even if your motive was not to aid Minoc. Huzzah! Strength and Honor!