• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Demon Slayer weapon for Swordsman

• Thread starter Bearclaw92
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Bearclaw92

I am looking for a good demon slayer weapon for doom that a swordsman can use. Hopefully something with swing speed increase and mana leach.

Please reply or pm. For the right weapon I would be willing to pick it up from another shard.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll see what I have laying around when I get home tonight. I know for a fact that I picked up a few Demon slayer swords as loot not long ago, but I changed my swordsman into a fencer, so I have no use for them anymore. If they're anything you want (and I still have them) you're more than welcome to them.

B

Bearclaw92

Sounds good. If you wouldn't mind, shoot me a pm or reply if you find any and I'll swing by (your vendor house near destard?) and check them out.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can do that.
Yes, I am at totally at destard now. I own both of the houses flanking the entrance.

I'll take a look and let you know what I find. Most likely it won't be for a few hours. I get out at 5:30 est. (providing everything goes to schedule), and it takes me about 20 min or so go get home.

B

Bearclaw92

Still looking for an above average to high end swordsman demon slayer weapon.