• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Demon Slayer Cutlass

S

shonsu

One of the finest weapons I have ever used as a sampyre in Doom.

Is exceptional weapon so has damage increase bonus.

Asking 25mill obo.

Faith

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Never for sale cuz they aren't even worth looting.

LOW DI, (you didn't use GM armslore??) and very VERY low mana leech ...

have fun with 50k at most.

S

shonsu

Never for sale cuz they aren't even worth looting.

LOW DI, (you didn't use GM armslore??) and very VERY low mana leech ...

have fun with 50k at most.
Wow. But I really have not seen anyone with a mana leeching demon slayer relatively fast weapon with ANY damage increase. Perhaps I am wrong. If so, please let me know or post of pic of what is out there, and I will consider myself to be put in my place.

Faith

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've got a spear (AI provides massive damage) with 25 ssi, 30-40 DI, demon slayer and 40-45 mana leech on my closed acc. I'll try find some more weps in my house!

S

shonsu

I've got a spear (AI provides massive damage) with 25 ssi, 30-40 DI, demon slayer and 40-45 mana leech on my closed acc. I'll try find some more weps in my house!
Cool, a pic would help immensely :)