• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Deleted?

• Thread starter Skullcollector
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
S

Skullcollector

I understand that the PVP Thread was locked but now i cant seem to find it at all. I do enjoy reading old post from years ago and now its been deleted? Did sonomas pvp history get deleted? Or can someone direct to me to right area so I can view our old posts.
Thank you

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe someone PK'd their crafter in Fel so the tread got locked, and when the crafter got PK'd again the thread was deleted. I find it interesting that our moderator is made a moderator of the PVP Thief forum, and shortly afterwards our PVP thread gets locked. The last Thief forum moderator was booted because he was a bit abrasive and kept locking treads if they weren't PVP Thief related which resulting in us now having two thief forums.

TheUsualSuspect

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think UO subscribers and Stratics readers should have a right of vote and to elect new moderators when there is no confidence in the current moderators. I don't understand how abuse of already lapse rules is a good excuse for closing the pvp forum when there are measures the moderators could have taken, such as give infraction points to those abusing it. Why wasn't these steps taken in the first place is not the fault of posters but of moderators. IT's YOUR RESPONSIBILITY don't shift the blame.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Moderating a thread would require someone to do a job. That would be work. That person would have to think past their own nose... Not possible! *SCOFF* How DARE you suggest that someone here do their JOB! *LOCKED* *KICK* *POINTS GIVEN*

S

Skullcollector

Insted of trashing the Moderators maybe we should be a little more respectiful and just maybe they might listen to us. Sending nasty PM's and trashing them in open threads is NOT the way to get things done! I really want to see our PVP thread back to at least read and if anyone else agrees maybe send a NICE PM to our mods and maybe if enough NICE pms get out just maybe they will change their minds and return it to the public. A little respect can go a long ways.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Insted of trashing the Moderators maybe we should be a little more respectiful and just maybe they might listen to us. Sending nasty PM's and trashing them in open threads is NOT the way to get things done! I really want to see our PVP thread back to at least read and if anyone else agrees maybe send a NICE PM to our mods and maybe if enough NICE pms get out just maybe they will change their minds and return it to the public. A little respect can go a long ways.
No one is purposely trying to be disrespectful... but the frustraction can be a lil overboard. I also have pvp faction characters on baja and napa valley if you go over to baja forum and see their pvp thread it makes our "laxed forum rules" feels like rules made by the communists. pvp trash talk, screenshots, screenshots of suspecious hackers ect ect are all welcomed. Mods there only starts to lock threads if things start to get personal like mommy calling or racial jokes. Compared to our deleted pvp thread where saying something like "cop sux" or "cop are zerlings" is highly offensive and bannable. and a simple screenshots of an enemy guild member standing on a gravestone and bagball with no text at all attached to the screenie yield me a 3 day ban.

They will be respected much more if they actually are doing their job other than lock every thread with the term "sux" or "pwned"

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I understand that the PVP Thread was locked but now i cant seem to find it at all. I do enjoy reading old post from years ago and now its been deleted? Did sonomas pvp history get deleted? Or can someone direct to me to right area so I can view our old posts.
Thank you

Sonoma PvP Thread ... hope that is what you were looking for :)