• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Defining Garbage Not SUCCESS

L

logocreator

I know mostly we warship this LLTS guild on the atlantic shard , and put them high on a petistool similar to what we have done LNR , VIP! , DEI , HOT , T4H for awhile , TNA , RK , etc, But at the end of the day I couldnt tell you why.........
They talk about all these different things building wealth , etc, doing things on there own , Then yet they're self-dependence seems to fall at the recruiting process and rely on stealing broker books to get any new members and flooding banks with "Defining Success" books. Apparently somewhere along the lines we've lost the hope of a guild showing there success as Early LNR did , as VIP! did for months , now its gone to be that you need a book to show your success , Again Not sure why , and Im sure If this forums is anything like it is in-game ill recieve a few hundread replies from LLTS members .... But just know at the end of the day your fame is in the past and the future is to come my good Syndicate friends

L

logocreator

Seems likes the easy way out but yea they have there own BOOK AT AMAZON.com History of the Syndicate as if we would really care to read a book about there guild.........lol............, Yea they could get a radio show , or they could just learn how to pvp , but then again when 3/4 of them dont know how to escape a parafield it would make it relatively difficult.....