• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Decorator's Wish List

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think this is something we can have fun with! What changes or additions would put you in decorator heaven?

My list:
1. I wish friends could put down deeded items in houses.

2. I wish we could dye gaza mats after they have been made- either when they are in deed form or on the floor. Can you imagine how much cloth we would save???

Your turn!!

F

Flora Green

1. Corner window pieces
2. Working dirt and water tiles in houses
3. Waterfall tiles for fire, swamp and mud (mud could look like Chocolate!
4. Complete the sets already released
5. Umbra tile sets. Love that dark red.

I know there are more so I'll list them later. :)

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have actual stair sections in the custom house menu so we don't have to go through the fuss of the crazy delete method.

Be able to turn any item to its "opposite" direction via placement menu or deco tool.

Architect access level to allow another player to access the custom house design mode, but require the owner to actually commit it.

-Skylark

sherianna

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Be able to customize the house while you still have vendors standing.

Be able to place things exactly where you want them.

Not have things sticking though the next floor.

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Being able to place one of those cherry blossom trees or apple trees on upper floors without seeing the shadow of them on the floors below it.

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Spiral Staircases without the need for goza mats, like the one in the Britain Library. Customizable castles and keeps.

L

Lord Drakelord

Allowing us to customizable castles and keeps so that the grass areas can be used, in Keeps I like to see us be able to use the areas for a treasure room with secret doors and a prison area.

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My wish - an option to place different styles of trash barrels! It would be wonderful not to have to find obscure corners to hide these in. Instead, we could have trash barrel...decorative plant, fancy container, dyable item, maybe an option to select different types of objects for trash disposal - anything but the plain ugly ol' trash barrel we have now.
Wow I didnt even think of that, thats a great idea though. Im always trying to hide my trash barrel somewhere where no one will notice it lol.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Architect access level to allow another player to access the custom house design mode, but require the owner to actually commit it.

-Skylark
Oh what I would give for that! It would make designing houses for guilds and friends so much easier...

F

Flora Green

I thought of another although it's more for crafting. The ability to label baskets. The flat Tokuno baskets are nice, but I don't use them because I can't identify the contents.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
aye, La Belle, grass to dirt tiles, also

and size/style selections for the curtains

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
OoOoO! I got another one!

Two-tile-width walls with large stained glass windows, or normal glass windows like the villa glass windows.

I'd be geeked out for that.

L

love2winalot

Just add one option to the house sign. "Place ALL items into moving crate". We decorate, and think we are finished, then someone discovers how to chop other items, and we want them to, or new deco items get added to the game, and we want them, and so on. Castles an Keeps could look a lot better if we did not have to say, "I wish to release this" 2120 times.........hehe

T

Teeshy

For example, if you're doing Oaks:

10% no reward
10% chance at Orc Chieftain Helm
45% chance of either the wind spirit or one of the 4 animated water tiles
35% chance of one of 6 Replicas (Survival Knife, Djinny Ring, Lt. Sash, Samaritan Robe, Detective Boots or Knowledge Robe).
(colour added by me =P)
Potential for a wish to be granted =D

I'd SO love that, I hae never liked how still my waterfalls/lakes have been =)

I *have* to sell my castle =P

Tiny Dancer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow great ideas! I wish that you could make all the chairs at your table fit correctly and not have them a whole tile away on one side...Drives me nuts. Also, a security setting on curtains so random people couldn't run through your house closing all your curtains.....on all floors. I dont know bout ya'll but that is a daily thing for me!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Water tiles that can be "walked into". I want my large bath without having to get creative with hiding pathways.

S

sapphirediablo11

I wish to be able to pick up the 1000's of unused tiles i dropped around my castle and inside of it lol.. and also remove teh two story statues :| they are really lagging me up now:|

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Deco Tool Option (left/right), and a rounded tile set for marble and sandstone/ the dark stone from umbra too.

K

kray2s

I would like, yet have no idea if it would ever be possible: -

1. The ability to design my own floor tile to allow a little more individualism for my house etc.

2. The ability to dye ALL sections of my banner deeds!!!! i hate only being able to dye 1 side or change 1 colour.

3. Secret door tiles for all wall sets and not having to use the stone walls if you want such a door.

4. Just items that go where you want them with out having to place it 20 odd different times till it lands in the right place!

5. The ability to place more than 2 barkeep contracts in one house

6. Customisable Barkeeps -- Meaning you can dress them in whatever you want insted of being limited to that menu! - i dont like using vendors (which need paying to display armour and so on)

**Also wish i could choose how old my account needed to be to place vet rewards - Fair enough you need an account that old to claim them, but i have 2 char statue deeds that are gagging to be placed but i cant do it:( would fin that section of my museum off nicely)**