• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Decoration Kits: Passwords Free!

• Thread starter Maiden China
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
M

Maiden China

I used to sell decoration kits many moons ago with all the materials in them and a link to my web page. I stopped playing a while ago and figured heck! Some one might like these!

http://members.shaw.ca/chinashop/decokitsmain.htm

The passwords are as follows:

Corner Fire Place: emberly
Fan: wiggly
East Fish: upstream
Fish Tank: shmeeb
Piano: aminor
Round Fountian: tinkle

Dressforms:

Ball Gown: rainbow
Cotton: cheese
Gold: miniegg
Swimsuit: sharkbait

If the passwords are wrong I apologize, I have not done anything with the page in quite some time. If some one else wants to sell decoration kits by all means.... I would even give you my flash videos those are based off if you want! Just keep in mind I make no promises on how long the web page stays up, and do not even have an active UO account any more.

~China

L

Lord Drakelord

oh wow! Thanks, we have brought kits from you on Sonoma and when I saw your house and read the BB that you were quiting I was sad.

M

Maiden China

Yeah with my husband getting laid off something had to go... And we have been playing alot of WoW latley. It was sad I must say. Mom and I just basicly unlocked everything in our homes and gated people in. But I hope you enjoy the kits!

~China

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aww, I'm sorry to hear about the hubby. Hope things pick up hon. *hugs*