• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Deco tool, where?

R

Radix

Hi, i have read in other messages references about the deco tool, for "rising" items when decoring your house, where can be downloaded? is there a handbook or something?

Thanks.

D

Devilicious

Radix if your talking about the decor tool for the house you can get it at the carpentry shop in luna. Its called House Decor Tool. I hope that is what you mean. If not I like to know what they are talking about to since I love redoing my houses. *Smiles*

K

Kurgan

Well there is an Off-Line version of the House Builder tool I have been working on for a few years.

House Builder on TLL

Any questions on it please let me know.

D

Devilicious

Ah...I forgot about that one. I could never get it to work. Might because I am still on windows 2000 *smiles* Thank you Kurgan :)