• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Deck the Halls.....

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
http://stratics.com/community/threads/deck-the-halls.308565/:

Its that time of year! Get creative with your holiday deco! Show your holiday spirit in your personal Style! A jolly old elf? A spritely Santa? A marvelous reindeer herd? Show off your decorations!

Drop a rune off to your Decorated house in the mailbox beside the EM hall!
Winner gets recognized in the Awards Hall in Malas!
Ho Ho Ho!
There will be ballot boxes to vote on the favorites!
Winner will be announced at the Baja Holiday party on the 23rd!

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I have to hear "Jingle Bell Rock" one more time, I will not be held accountable for my actions.

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*Clears throats*
Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock
Jingle bells swing and jingle bells ring
Snowing and blowing up bushels of fun
Now the jingle hop has begun

(I will be humming this all day now just an fyi) :D

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I searched long and far to find this special rendition just for you.

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
o look what you all did, now hes painted a nauhty thing on someones fense and gotten himself arested

is not your fault tho, linday is loopy at all times and i like christmes songs

ps: hallo amberwitch :heart: also hallo sadie :heart:

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What sort of twisted society are we living in where painting a butt farting out festive snowflakes is an arrestable offense?!

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Beware what you ask for.....
It is a bit too late to warn me now, Lady Wildstar, I've already suffered the consequences.

In other festive news, Alouenikah has finally found a job for which being a morbidly obese reindeer herder of a certain age is not only not an instant disqualification, but is actually a desirable trait. Yes, I fear that he has become a department store santa claus. It's troubling that he can go without shaving for a few days, dress in a bright red jumpsuit and actively seek the company of children without it being considered a national emergency; but what would I know, I'm just a silly yid.

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lindea stop hating chrismas it is a very happy time :heart: also i am a good santa becase i talk to the children about presents AND give them usful infomation about rainder husbandry

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sure that the parents appreciated you doing a full demonstration of how to birth a breech-position caribou calf in front of all the children. You really heightened the festive atmosphere with that display.

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is an impotant skill tho :heart: also is suiting the season on acount of the rainder

the thing to rember is always soap your hand well and use warm water so as to delate the birth canal :heart: it makes things much more smooth

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
o/ lindae with your bum so red
won't you come into my bed o/

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Screenshots of the current houses in the Holiday House Deco Competition.

Many of the houses have more deco than could fit in one screenshot so go check them out.

Don't forget to Vote!

Good luck to you All!

Brit Crossroads.jpg Brit.jpg Castle.jpg Gilly.jpg Ice Island.jpg Luna House.jpg Luna Shop.jpg Luna.jpg Magincia House.jpg

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
2 more houses to add to the competition! The voting boxes are in place now per WildStar's announcement in another thread. Good Luck All!

Brit House.jpg

The following house was accessible only to the entrance.
Cove House.jpg