• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Decent Mage-dex gorget and war fork on atl

valor

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
map.png I have received several offers about the Leather Gorget. It hasn't yet been enhanced. I would put it on my Luna vendor ( just SW corner in luna, Name :30/4/2016). Price is 150M. First come,First served.

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pretty Stupid.
why is it stupid that he came here for a pricecheck, saw a flurry of bids, and got an idea of the price? just saying, isnt that the point of a pricecheck. to gauge interest / value?

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Sorry to say that but this is not stupid. Obviousely you all try to lowball him with the first offers. In my eyes he is clever to not Fall into your little offers

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Sorry to say that but this is not stupid. Obviousely you all try to lowball him with the first offers. In my eyes he is clever to not Fall into your little offers
In all fairness if he puts it on the vender it messes up everyone who has a job or a life and can't run to that vender. Also he is paying vender fees that runs out his net profit! Taking a small % of value everyday. Also everyone was bidding pretty quickly and it got up to 105 mill with in a few hours if he wanted 150 mill he could have just said reserve 150 mill and will sell it by the end of day. But to waste all theses people's time bidding on it is completely messed up and stupid. If the seller just said 150 mill to all the bidders he would have sold it that day for sure. I understand people low ball but don't sell with out reserves very simple. If no one bids high then that piece is not in demand but maybe still will hold its value to someone who needs it.

Last edited:

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well he was not aware what the item is worth. That why he wanted a PC. After he got some information he put it for about 50% more of the highest bid in the thread into a vendor. That his good right. Iam pretty sure if someone offered him a "fair" price right away he would sold it directly. And even if not because whatever reason its still his item. Thats no reason to call this stupid.

It was a price check and no auction. It seems that some people including you maybe missread that.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
If he was going to sell it for 150 like I said he could have just given theses guys first crack since they spend all that time helping him extra

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I don't want to argue with you here. As he could also sold it via stratics. But in the end its his choice how to sell it.