• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

December With Kringle

Kringle

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I've scheduled quite a few festivities this December, and would love to see an abundance of Legendary faces in attendance! Presents will be distributed to anyone who participates and, unless otherwise stated, every festivity will be completely friendly to all manner of adventurers!

Our first meeting will be on Monday December 2nd, between 7:30 and 8:00 EST at Skara Brae's Community Center (in Trammel).
This evening, we will:
  • Discuss Secret Santa (whoever that gentleman may be)
  • Distribute White Seeds (Magincia looks awfully warm for this time of year!)
  • See my latest invention (It's guaranteed to make your life easier!)
If you would like to participate in the Secret Santa, the exchange date will be Saturday, December 28. Further details will be discussed at the meeting, and will be updated here thereafter.

If you'd like to participate in the Secret Santa, but cannot attend the first meeting, let me know before December 2nd. You must be able to attend the exchange to participate.

I hope to see plenty of faces in attendance, and remember to check back here for updates!

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Well, duh... it is late spring. It will be summer soon.
Of course Magincia would look awfully warm at this time of the year!

Kringle

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
My dear,
You are correct! The harsh, searing heat striking upon the Magincian shores usually bleaches the wilderness white!
But for whatever reason, the island isn't reflecting this - as such, we'll need to plant!