• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement December Events

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The following schedule will be fleshed out with more information in the coming days - the first two weeks of December are the busiest in my "day time" profession and, of course, we are in the "holiday season" :)

Tuesday, December 17th, 7pm EST - Emergency Council Meeting
What is the nature of the emergency? Governors and interested citizens will have to meet at the Castle to find out!

Saturday, December 21st, 7pm EST - Royal Britannian Guard Meeting An OOC meeting to discuss the new Royal Britannian Guard. It is vital that you read this thread before coming to the meeting. The purpose of this meeting is to answer any questions you may have.

Sunday, December 22nd, 7pm EST - Holiday Themed Event More details will be forthcoming.

There will likely be one more event added to this schedule.

Last edited:

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy folks.

So, I imagine if you are reading this you are PROBABLY aware that gifts are being distributed on other shards. My intention was to have a small event on the 22nd in order to make these available on Catskills, but I have decided against it.

Instead, you should be able to get the gift starting NOW - you just have to find it. It seems a certain OTHER holiday character is trying to hijack this one. Please see the town criers for more information. Instead of having to be there at the time of the event you should have a few days to seek it out - I won't give an exact time frame, so better you look for it sooner than later.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Liked the Cute Bunnies and Easter Ettin.