• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dec 2014 Woodmen Event

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the 5th through 7th wood mans event again
Where we are will be meeting is vesper Bank

Starting time 10:00 am est time on 12/5 and will end at 9:00 pm est time 12/7

All wood is be give to Vesper Museum and i did say there going to be a twist see that it now a three day event wood can be now be turn in as a deed in the vesper market mail box. Rune will be give like before but this time u can drop the wood off when every you like to the mail box at the vesper market house. I know we can get the Museum back up and running it just going to take time.

Side not. The museum is at Tier 3 now holding strong. many are trying to get to Four to see that the next table will look like

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mayor Mare,
I will once again defend my title. Please consider me entered.

Alas, I am quite busy this weekend so I will not be approaching my usual quantities. I will try to spend a little extra time chopping throughout the month to play catch up for donation purposes.

Be well,
Sean Dillon

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mayor Mare,

I have dropped off my entry for this month's competition. For the record it included 2 full and one smaller deed of normal wood. If you didn't empty the mailbox prior to the start you may find a 3rd full deed of normal that I dropped off Thursday night but it should not count towards the competition total. Additionally you will find the deeds of the rarer woods. I will not be available for the awards ceremony and if I do get a prize just donate it back to the museum.

If the weather prediction for Tues-Thurs proves accurate I will likely have an additional donation for the museum later this week.

Be well,
Sean Dillon

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mayor Mare,

I found that my Yew wood deed was still in my backpack. You will find it and more donations in the mailbox.

Sean