• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) [Dec 18, 2016] Santa Claus is Coming to YEW!... (Winterbreeze Center near Yew Sheep Pens)

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Image2.jpg Image4.jpg Image6.jpg Image8.jpg Image10.jpg Image12.jpg Image14.jpg

Here a few snaps of the fun this evening. Special thanks to that hard working Santa and his Elf helpers. And a special shout out for the PEC, who little Grinch almost stole Christmas!

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
I wish I could have made it but the time zone difference between me and the USA on a Sunday night made it impossible. Glad it was a success!

Lady Lavendar

Seasoned Veteran
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
This event was created by Lady Lavendar, Governor of Yew, and Lord Thring, Lt. Governor of Yew, to bring Holiday Cheer to the shard of Atlantic. Many thanks to The Town of Yew Guild, and Sunwolf for their support. Many thanks to Mongo, who allowed us to use his historic Winterbreeze Center house for Santa's headquarters during the visit. Thanks to all the hard working elves, Thring, Ria, and Pepper MinStix. Thring and Santa's Elf did all the decorations. Thank you to Governor Tatiana, of Skara Brae, who provided drinks and refreshments in the holiday spirit at her portable tavern. Thanks to SunWolf for his vigilance at the event. Many thanks to PEC Raine for setting the moongates for everyone to use. Thank you to everyone who came! Special thanks to the Grinch, who tried to steal Christmas, but was thwarted in his attempt by the efforts of those equipped to defend Santa and the Elves.

We hope to be back next year, with new surprises for the folks of Atlantic!