• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dec 13th: TC3 going offline at 3:05-ish PM PST

G

Remember to act surprised! You know nothing! Nothing!! ::tries to look stern::

Meh screw it. CC CHAIRS TOMORROW!!!! OMG OMG OMG ::jumps up and down::

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Oooooh! Happy early birthday!!
--------------------------------

TY hon. What you gonna get me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Picsicle?

[/ QUOTE ]
Careful - "Picsicle" is my copyrighted creation. EA and all it's employees and assigns would do well to refrain from it's use without purchase of a license ($9.99 per month)(no money orders). My lawyer, Benny Badoolie, of the "Benny Badoolie Famous Lawyer Company" will be paying close attention - so just you watch it!

M

Monkeybear

Chairssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!

So we can upload any chair from ts1 and not get in trouble?

M

Meggers

Remember to act surprised! You know nothing! Nothing!! ::tries to look stern::

Meh screw it. CC CHAIRS TOMORROW!!!! OMG OMG OMG ::jumps up and down::
------------------------------------------------

My level of surprise is in direct proportion to how much I am paid

G

<blockquote><hr>

Chairssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!

So we can upload any chair from ts1 and not get in trouble?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well... don't copywrite other people. If you were the one that designed the chair, then yes upload it, but if someone else was the designer, don't.

K

Keep It Real

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Oooooh! Happy early birthday!!

TY hon. What you gonna get me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Picsicle?

[/ QUOTE ]
Careful - "Picsicle" is my copyrighted creation. EA and all it's employees and assigns would do well to refrain from it's use without purchase of a license ($9.99 per month)(no money orders). My lawyer, Benny Badoolie, of the "Benny Badoolie Famous Lawyer Company" will be paying close attention - so just you watch it!

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG, we have the same lawyer, go figure, the world just keeps gettin smaller.

P

PeacefulMind

Technically, couldn't we upload ANY .iff we wanted? Not necessarily chairs? How would the system know if it were a chair or not?

M

Meggers

-----------------------------------

All I can say is fortunately no one has made presidential campaign poster picsicles. If I had to look at Hillary's face everywhere I went I would need intense psychotherapy, lol

M

Meggers

Now about TC3 being down. Sorry its taking so long guys! We're working with network ops to bring it back up.

I think I have figured out TC3 time. When we are told that TC3 will be down for 60 minutes it's really 3 hours. Today we were told 90 minutes so I am guessing about 5 hours.
---------------------------------------

It's been 4 hours. Ya'll only have another hour to make a liar out of me

P

PeacefulMind

OOH WHEN YOU START UP TSO IT USES THE NEW EA-LAND LOGO AND SAYS UNDER CONSTRUCTION! OOH!

I'm so easily amused! I'm excited!

M

Monkeybear

<blockquote><hr>

OOH WHEN YOU START UP TSO IT USES THE NEW EA-LAND LOGO AND SAYS UNDER CONSTRUCTION! OOH!

[/ QUOTE ]

thats been there a few weeks *snickers*

M

Meggers

It's been there for a couple of weeks.

K

Keep It Real

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats sooooooo yesterday.

M

Monkeybear

Sorry I must have worded my question was. I was wondering are we able to extract chairs from say The Sims Superstar and put them into TSO?

thanks

G

<blockquote><hr>

-----------------------------------

All I can say is fortunately no one has made presidential campaign poster picsicles. If I had to look at Hillary's face everywhere I went I would need intense psychotherapy, lol

[/ QUOTE ]
Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much for putting THAT idea in their heads!

K

Keep It Real

<blockquote><hr>

Damn. Doesn't anyone send me the memos anymore?

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to be a member of the "Chair Of The Week" club to get memo's.

P

PeacefulMind

Well.. let's say hypothetically that I was born without joints in my body. Wouldn't that be discriminatory to those who can't sit in the chair-of-the-week? I demand memos without membership!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Damn. Doesn't anyone send me the memos anymore?

[/ QUOTE ]

I told Gracie to give it to you so if you didnt get it blame her.

P

PeacefulMind

Did she.. make that website.. within.. the past.. ... .... 10 minutes?

Can I borrow her brain? And speed?

S

Stikswifey

Technically that would require you not to have joints in your pelvis! But who am I to judge!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Well.. let's say hypothetically that I was born without joints in my body. Wouldn't that be discriminatory to those who can't sit in the chair-of-the-week? I demand memos without membership!

[/ QUOTE ]
Having legs with no joints does not disqualify anyone from membership.
However - butts with no cheeks may cause discussion and call for a special vote.

S

Stikswifey

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Having legs with no joints does not disqualify anyone from membership.
However - butts with no cheeks may cause discussion and call for a special vote.

[/ QUOTE ]

Those special votes never got in the person's favor!

G

are you on it already? if you are, don't try going back to the mainpage.

I

imported_thrill

Well, thats what I get for using a free web service. I'll have the Custom Content tutorial site back up soon.

P

PeacefulMind

SO! Back to my previous question!

Technically couldn't we upload ANY .iff? or does the system somehow check to see if it indeed is a chair (that would be jointless-leg-capable to avoid national error and dispute, and butt-cheek-less expansive so the chair turns into a stepstool so those without buttcheeks can still use it)

S

Stikswifey

I think my husband is one of the butt cheekless people.....he has no butt..... does that qualify him?

G

<blockquote><hr>

SO! Back to my previous question!

Technically couldn't we upload ANY .iff? or does the system somehow check to see if it indeed is a chair (that would be jointless-leg-capable to avoid national error and dispute, and butt-cheek-less expansive so the chair turns into a stepstool so those without buttcheeks can still use it)

[/ QUOTE ]
The program would undoubtedly check for proper object "type" so that it can be properly categorized, processed, and manipulated (used).

K

Keep It Real

<blockquote><hr>

I think my husband is one of the butt cheekless people.....he has no butt..... does that qualify him?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry. not for "chair of the week" club membership.

L

Lynnie

Over the years.. I have purchased content from sites for the sims.. can we use those? That's not stealing.. I use them in my offline game..

S

Stikswifey

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry. not for "chair of the week" club membership.

[/ QUOTE ]

he is going to be really disappointed.....not sure about which though, that he has no butt or that he can't be apart of the "chair of the week" membership.

E

EAMinkz

BTW, this is Minkz taking over for Lee momentarily.

Test Center 3 is back up for all you to enjoy.

M

Meggers

---------------------------------------

Does he also suffer from Dunlap's Disease?

M

Monkeybear

We can move our propertys out on TC now
And can search for TC sims

G

ttl

My open craft house still does not show up for those looking at the tc3 map, and that is still what I have to look at when I click to view the city, even though my home is in Old TC. I am also only getting the option of doing picsicles on the craft bench. Are the chairs not enabled yet?