• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Majestic Oaks Auction House Christmas Event

Majestic Oaks Auction House Christmas Event
Posted by TandaBSK
Majestic Oak Auction House Great Lakes
Sunday, December 13, 2015 - 12:00 AM
Until: Friday, December 18, 2015 - 12:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Chicago)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Chicago

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

TandaBSK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The holiday season is upon us with that said
we are announcing our annual Christmas event
December 17th, Thursday 5 p.m. Pacific, 7 p.m. CST, 8 p.m. EST
THIS is 1 HOUR EARLIER than NORMAL

Please be advised this year is a little different than most, we're going to try something new from 7 to 8 p.m. with the help of Player Event Coordinator (PEC) Wraith. So if you wish to come prepared for a little bit of adventure and a Whole lot of fun.

The auction will be a MINI event, the annual give a ways and a visit from Santa Claus himself WE HOPE.

Also note, this will be the last auction until January 7, 2016!!!! We're taking 2 weeks off! This is customary we've been doing it for years.

Thank you to everyone who attends, donates, contributes and volunteers to help us through out the year. I'd like to thank DJ Scorp, Princess Melody, Anthony, and Legend for their hours and hours of volunteer time over the year/s. Also to wish our beloved Pratt all the best he's with us in spirit even when he can't be present here.

Many of you know I may NOT make it to this event, I hope all the love shows even if I don't make it into game for it. (Real life has to come first)
Wishing you all the best,
Melian (Tanda)

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
[JUSTIFY]Big Hugs!! Can't wait for the event! I'll totally be there with bells on! (hehe) You've done SO much for Great Lakes Tanda and I think I speak for everyone when I say, we really sincerely do appreciate all that you do. Thank you so much again for all you do and I can only hope from the bottom of my heart that the next year is even better than the last one has been, as you deserve it! You and the MOA staff work so very very hard for all of us to enjoy the auctions. I sincerely hope you all have a magical Holiday.[/JUSTIFY]