• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Caroling with the Dark Fathers

Caroling with the Dark Fathers
Posted by AnneNomilly
Catskills
Friday, December 11, 2015 - 09:00 PM
Until: Friday, December 11, 2015 - 11:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
As we plunge headlong into the holiday season with all the love and goodwill to men, it only seems appropriate that we spread love and good cheer to all the corners of the land. With that in mind, we will once again hold our (mostly) Annual Caroling with the Dark Fathers in Doom on Friday night, December 11th at 9 p.m. Eastern time.

This event is open to everyone and gold skulls will be provided to get you in. There are only two requests for this event. #1 Come along with your favorite Christmas carol to sing (or holiday song of your choice) and #2 come along in the spirit of the season with a sense of community.

In keeping with tradition, we will gather at the Trammel Yew Gate just before 9 p.m. on Friday and group up, party up, and head to Doom. Snacks will be provided.

I really hope to see you ALL there! :)

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh my gosh, you are still doing this!! I hope to make it as I have missed this sort of silliness and mayhem.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
HELP GUNNA NEED A LIL HELP ALL I HAVE ON CATS IS MY TAMER OBERON
HE NEEDS SUM LRC 100 ARMOR PLZ

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
This is what I absolutely adore about this shard, all the people willing to help. :heart: I've got him a suit built. It's not fancy but it should cover his bum sufficiently. I'm going to try to park a character down there with supplies if anyone runs out. Bandies, Arrows, Bolts, etc. Won't be a ton but maybe it will help some instead of paying Nix's ridiculous prices. LOL Looking forward to Friday!!! :cheerleader:

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 6 gold skulls and will try my best to make it tonight. If you need me to obtain more skulls, post here and I will endeavor to do so.

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Thank you Slayer. :) We are good on skulls but I do hope you make it. I'm looking forward to this one. Can't wait to see what everyone picks for Christmas Carols! *goes off to bake some cookies*

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Preparations are coming along! I've got my party duds on, cookies baked, milk purchased and put in the cooler to keep nice and chilled, some snow piles gathered, skulls collected (more on hand if needed)...Tonight should be fun! *checks list again* Hmmm, decorations....
upload_2015-12-11_12-58-28.png

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
BTW, I may be cutting it close tonight. There's a neighborhood "thing" I have to put an appearance in at. However, I WILL be at Yew Gate as close to 9:00 as possible. Hubby has been warned! If I'm a minute or two late, don't give up on me. :mf_prop:

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
anyone get pic, i sorry i miss it but i would love to see the pic if anyone got any

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
It was so much fun,,,,,and never thought about it untill i got there, that my Dragon was the one that you so many years ago helped me get on a taming night with a bunch of people......Thanks so much for being the sweet lady you always are. =)