• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Ninjitsu] Deathstrike Question

V

Vortimer

Whats the damage for a deathstrike at gm hiding and gm stealth??

80 stealth?

I want to do the most damage with the least amount of stealth(hate training it lol)

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
More importantly it would depend on your ninjitsu level. That is the first value calculated when executing deathstrike. Other than that, some tracking helps.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The overall damage used to be a ton that you could do, but they capped it down a little bit. The most you can do now is 60. You can get 70 on another successful deathstrike, but for the mana cost it isn't worth it. Tracking though can add some additional damage based on how far you successfully track them.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Additionally I forgot to mention but the FAQ gives the exact example you are looking for. He already did the calculations. Here it is:

http://boards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=401364

Basically if I were you and wanted deathstrike to be important, I would add a little tracking. The extra 40 points for a mere 6 additional damage isn't worth it. Not when considering you have to count on them to run. Add a little tracking and running or not you can get a little umph to your damage output.

Consider also investing in weapons that hide you after using them.

V

Vortimer

Im planning on using this template

120 mace
120 ninja
100 hiding
100 stealth
100 tactics
90 healing
90 anatomy

ill probly drop something down .1 to have .1 tracking which i was told was enough to track people.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im planning on using this template

120 mace
120 ninja
100 hiding
100 stealth
100 tactics
90 healing
90 anatomy

ill probly drop something down .1 to have .1 tracking which i was told was enough to track people.
Interesting. I have not heard of that before. Human character?

V

Vortimer

oh yea i forgot u get the 20 passive for skills from being a human. that should be enough tracking.