• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Death By Squirrel - 14th September @ 8pm GMT

EM Gotan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
*As I sit down to write up a report to the King and flier to send out to all the cities, I can't help but wonder who would be behind this. Why in the world would they choose squirrels as their " weapon of choice"? How did these mysterious squirrels get so powerful?! Have we indeed chased them out of town for good or will they return to cause more trouble? I try to put these thoughts aside an concentrate on the task at hand as I begin to write.*

"King Blackthorne I fear I must inform you that our fair city of Moonglow hath been overrun by squirrels! I attempted to start chasing them out of town myself when suddenly I realized they were far stronger than me!

I was able to get word out and champions from all over the land came to our defense. After a much tougher battle than I would have expected, we were able to push them out of town and defeat those stubborn enough to stay near the zoo or the city! These were not typical squirrels, my liege. These were vicious beasts! I implore you to send us any Royal Support as soon as possible as we barely survived this onslaught and only due to the kindness of those great champions of the lands. I fear should they not be so quick to save us next time well...I worry to think what could happen...If this continues we may have to consider evacuation if we cannot find a way to root them out and end this soon. That would indeed be a dark day for Moonglow and I wish to avoid this in any way possible as do you I'm sure. There also has been rumors of someone named Naataki Naan implicating himself as connected in some way. I have the Zoo Special Investigators on the case already but anything your spies might know could be truly helpful. "

*I went on to include those same questions I was asking myself before I started writing. Perhaps the kings Royal spies can glean some insight into this madness....*

" It would seem most likely though that we have now found what is responsible for the acts of vandalism around town and especially at the zoo. I can only guess all that mysterious "vermin scat" came from these beasts and the hole we found likely leads to where ever they came from. Perhaps if you could send an army to pursue them we could end all this before more are injured in defense of the city!"

--Your Humble Governor of Moonglow- DL Keenan

*I pass the letter to the King, along with my fliers to all the cities asking for champions to patrol our cities, to my fastest and most trusted couriers. May these letters get there in time to matter. I think to myself as I watch them ride off into the dust.*

Last edited:

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And where does it start? Moonglow? - Councillors? - Blackthorns?.

Ah got it on Mod site - EM Hall in Britain.

Last edited: