[Discussion] Death By Din

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
G

Gunga_Din

I'll be holding an event Friday Night 10 PM EST at the rares festival. Plan on meeting in front of the main vendor building near those mushroom tables :)

Also, Plan on dying. I'll give more details of the event tomorrow night when we meet. Everyone is welcome to take part....if you dare !!! mu ha ha mu ha ha *cough* *cough* *clears throat* Mu ha ha !!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
it says new chars only....so im kinda thinking this wil get wel well exploited with simple name changes on gm chars....dont think i wil have the stomach to se my new char die in one hit then watch the newly crowned champion take no damage whatsover....sad

Cyanide_Mage

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 11, 2008
it says new chars only....so im kinda thinking this wil get wel well exploited with simple name changes on gm chars....dont think i wil have the stomach to se my new char die in one hit then watch the newly crowned champion take no damage whatsover....sad
Nowhere in his post does it say new players only.

G

Gunga_Din

New toons, old toons, baby toons, whatever u want to bring.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
Nowhere in his post does it say new players only.
Then pleeeeeeeae Read Queen Ayras post again plz.............
http://vboards.stratics.com/[email protected]

this bit ......

Death by Din: Gunga Dins surprise event @ 10 pm est Firday night

A new-unskilled toon with a weapon skill and 40 strength and a name with Tadpole or Pollywog somewhere in your title (IE: Tadpole Jones-Ms Pollywog) is required for all events-It is imperative you sign up and show up on time-events leave by a gate from a locked room

G

Gunga_Din

Then pleeeeeeeae Read Queen Ayras post again plz.............
http://vboards.stratics.com/[email protected]

this bit ......

Death by Din: Gunga Dins surprise event @ 10 pm est Firday night

A new-unskilled toon with a weapon skill and 40 strength and a name with Tadpole or Pollywog somewhere in your title (IE: Tadpole Jones-Ms Pollywog) is required for all events-It is imperative you sign up and show up on time-events leave by a gate from a locked room
Correct but not for DEATH BY DIN !!! NO RULES !!!! MU HA HAH