• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dear T Hunting Sir or Madam

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I write this note with gratitude! Thanks to your generous leavings (an ancient wyrm and a balron) on that little island north of Skara Brae this morning I have gotten to test the insurance bug on my tamer's luck suit. In addition I got to log into KR on my husband's account, a client so smooth working it is a joy to set up on the fly macros for rezzing and hiding from spawn.

The server line on the north side of the island was just perfect for creating super speeding killing machines that would hone into my location no matter if I was invisible or not. What a test of my skills!

The ten minutes spent watching my greater dragon thumb war with the ancient wyrm were more than recompense for the level 1 chest I had originally intended to open, which poofed due to old age. Getting to see a beautiful creature like that wyrm fly for the 100th time over a tree and heal himself back up reminded me that patience is a virtue.

I sincerely hope you enjoy the burglar's bandanna, cavorting club, or gold bricks that you received.

Sincerely,
Sarsmi

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What a rude surprise for you, Sarsmi.

I have been hunting a few maps lately and have found some abandoned spawn, too. Having had a carto for many years, and having learned from some of the best Treasure Hunters of Britannia cartographers in Baja's history, Badola Blazo and TH Rizzo, I can only apologize on behalf of those of us who learned:

1. Never leave a mess at the dig site. Place all junk into a monster's corpse or a backpack
  2. Always remove the empty chest
  3. The hunt is not over until the last spawn is dead

G

Give'R The Onion

I have never done a T-map, anyone interested in taking me with sometime? All i'm really good at is cross healing, hopefully that will be helpful hehe.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have never done a T-map, anyone interested in taking me with sometime? All i'm really good at is cross healing, hopefully that will be helpful hehe.
Let me know when you want to do a map, other than this evening as the Newbies in Training Dungeon Run is this evening. I prefer digging 6's, but if you think that might be too much, I have some level 1's stashed. ;)