• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dear Ho Chi Horrible;

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Want to fight for an obscene amount of gold? I'll come out of PVP retirement to show you why no one makes comments on my trolling. :thumbsup:

What say you, board noob?

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im down to duel you anyday.. but for alot of gold? LMFAO get real.. sorry but i never wasted my RL cash on gold or my Life trying to get it. but i would love to duel you..

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im down to duel you anyday.. but for alot of gold? LMFAO get real.. sorry but i never wasted my RL cash on gold or my Life trying to get it. but i would love to duel you..

So you don't raid obviously, or you do, and don't succeed considering you don't have any 120 scrolls..? :s House hiding?

N

Nh'bdy

Countrymen! Countrywomen! Lend me your ears! You're in for one hell of a night, what I'm calling the big-en in Buc's Den! The Let-loosa in Delucia!Big-Bag in Britain! Sup Soc will sell you the whole seat, but you'll only need...
THE EDGE!!!!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL, are you serious? Mini Magi is the wanna be Ho Chi Minh that used to GM BTH?

rofl

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL, are you serious? Mini Magi is the wanna be Ho Chi Minh that used to GM BTH?

rofl
who said im a wannabe?
and fyi do your research the gm of bth from 99+ was my orig account that i sold.. i was never in bth i was on GoD from 97-99ish then left uo.. and came back again around 2002 and been off and on since, and if you know your **** youll also know that my account was sold like 10xs threw the years between the bth members so there was no *one* ho chi minh for years. i was the original who made that name on greatlakes.

and this coming from a nobody? atleast i have a pvp history and **** man i even have my own possy of haters!!! jealous?

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So you don't raid obviously, or you do, and don't succeed considering you don't have any 120 scrolls..? :s House hiding?
cmon dont play stupid.. this is a worthless thread, if u wanna duel then let me know im not gonna sit here and play your forum games.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
incase you guys wanna know since you guys are all over my nuts..:thumbsup:

guilds over the years
GoD
FS!
$C$
PvM
H20
E-F

my characters over the years have been
Uther Pendragon
Kaylun
CaNdY MaN
Muffin Cakes
MiNi MaGi
Ho Chi Minh
ClockWork Ownage
Damion Spikes

but ty so very much for making me feal so loved.. since you guys make posts about me i know im doing my job playing this game :danceb:

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sure, I'll make an event out of it. :<

Supsoc can sell questionable goods, the cabalist can blow stuff up, & Dav can...well...

HYPE!

D

Dinurth

Hey I'm an internet tough guy too. I'll talk **** on a forum and pretend I'm a badass as well.

GAMEZ R SERIOUS BZNS PEOPLE.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
who said im a wannabe?
and fyi do your research the gm of bth from 99+ was my orig account that i sold.. i was never in bth i was on GoD from 97-99ish then left uo.. and came back again around 2002 and been off and on since, and if you know your **** youll also know that my account was sold like 10xs threw the years between the bth members so there was no *one* ho chi minh for years. i was the original who made that name on greatlakes.

and this coming from a nobody? atleast i have a pvp history and **** man i even have my own possy of haters!!! jealous?
If you look at my first post - there were question marks meaning that I was asking. I know that simple sentence structure may complicate you, but just because you aren't smart doesn't mean you need to be aggressive with everyone.

You claim FS! but I don't know you, I still have the FS! stone on great lakes, and the old guild deed.

Also you claim you have a PvP history, the only name that seems remotely familiar is Uther and you were nothing special, just another meat shield running around getting synched on.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nothing complicates me but this thread that gets no place.. i guess its awesome to talk **** and be an online ganster? idk all i know is none of you jokes can touch me or my boys in the field. so you can have your *forum war*. and you talk all this **** about *not knowing me* maybe because you was hiding in tram when the real pvp was around? besides id love for you to tell me your character names?

and you holding FS! on gl means what? i have FS! on ATL so?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nothing complicates me but this thread that gets no place.. i guess its awesome to talk **** and be an online ganster? idk all i know is none of you jokes can touch me or my boys in the field. so you can have your *forum war*. and you talk all this **** about *not knowing me* maybe because you was hiding in tram when the real pvp was around? besides id love for you to tell me your character names?

and you holding FS! on gl means what? i have FS! on ATL so?
I'll let Necro know that you still worship him.

D

Dinurth

Can we lock this thread please? This is worse than rednecks arguing about which beer is better; bud light or coors light... when anyone with half a brain realizes they both suck and no one cares.

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can we lock this thread please? This is worse than rednecks arguing about which beer is better; bud light or coors light... when anyone with half a brain realizes they both suck and no one cares.
No need to be a hater, I suppose you think you're the "Budweiser" of Stratics? Take it outside. :talktothehand:

G

GFY

Samuel Adams Lite!

Excellent drinkability and more flavor then any other lite beer.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Want to fight for an obscene amount of gold? I'll come out of PVP retirement to show you why no one makes comments on my trolling. :thumbsup:

What say you, board noob?

Please don't. One thing this game doesnt need is another cat turd in the sandbox.