• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dear EM Tashik

• Thread starter PingThing
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

PingThing

Greetings,

I am very excited about the EM program and all the events you have planned for us.
I visited a few shards yesterday to get hints on the Val's Day. Event. I was wonderfully happy to see that they were different. Can't wait for ours. The Time is a little icky....

But what I wanted to let you know is while Legends is a wonderful shard....
There will be greifers there. People that will spam over you and make event less that the great time it should be. If there is a way you can squeltch or be in an area that people can't walk and talk all over you that would be great. Or you might want to see if a GM could be around to jail those nasty joykills.

Also Last year's Val Day event was side track some by greifers eating other peoples entries.
For the neat Rose in the vase we needed to collect several things and the first 5 to drop it in a "specail" chest won. While things could not be taken out of the chest things in the chest could be eaten by people, thus making some of the first 5 bags not have all the items. Hopefully this could be avoided this year.

Can't wait.... It so very hard to wait for events.....
Good Luck
I have a feeing you will be surprised how many people will be there.
See you soon.
Peace and Licks
Ping

N

NewThunder

I really hope that there is a way to get one of the memorial Lanterns, that would make it a perfect event.

B

Bara

I concur. I hope there is some way to squeltch or ban spammers and griefers at the event.