• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dear Devs, I Can Haz 11th Anniversary Items?

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As has been suggested by a moderator, I am calmly and rationally starting a thread asking for information about the current status of the 11th Anniversary Items.

I have no doubt that several people will "voice [their] displeasure" in this thread, so I'm sure that base will also soon be covered.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As has been suggested by a moderator, I am calmly and rationally starting a thread asking for information about the current status of the 11th Anniversary Items.

I have no doubt that several people will "voice [their] displeasure" in this thread, so I'm sure that base will also soon be covered.
LMAO - your title is classic :)
u need a graphic of an obese cat reaching for an 11th anniversary token

B

Beer_Cayse

Good luck to ya ... I was hoping to get some before my accounts went into suspended animation. T'wasn't to happen.

But I do wish you luck in the "Quezt 4 Tokenz"

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wondered why he weighed 400 stones when I tamed him... he's a pack cat.

S

Stratic Fanatic

All (p)urrr tokens are belong to puss. <-- Tried to be funny lol.

That is the funniest thing Ive seen all week. Kudos :)

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
More UO cats, or else...

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL

when i return to the game i am going to insist you lot find me a castle spot!!

you have FAR too much spare time :)

F

Flora Green

The Collection?? or The non-identified Anniversary items?? Two different things.

Borric

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am curious. Is the uogamecodes in house at Mythic/EA or are they subcontracted? And these folks at uogamecodes are the ones doing the "retooling"?

Borric

M

Marcus Blackwell

I am curious. Is the uogamecodes in house at Mythic/EA or are they subcontracted? And these folks at uogamecodes are the ones doing the "retooling"?

Borric
Think there was a post awhile back that uogamecodes is subcontracted so my guess is whoever its subcontracted out to is doing the retooling, then again I could be wrong..lol

Borric

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Think there was a post awhile back that uogamecodes is subcontracted so my guess is whoever its subcontracted out to is doing the retooling, then again I could be wrong..lol
If both the US and Asian gamecode sites are run by contractors, then I imagine the US site has to rebuild the site from scratch. We know the coding works from the Asian site. So I guess that the US site can't just copy and paste the necessary coding?

I, like many others just want some book shelves for my library.

It will look much better with the filled book shelves. I will need 60. I am probably looking at near $250 just in book shelves.

Borric

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*looks for that cat in that picture*

I would point out, that filled bookshelves are also craftable ... not that I've seen any of the component books.

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
does the uogamecodes site itself have a technical support number that we could call and get an update directly from them, since ea isn't in charge of the site?